If you are experiencing unexpected hardship, and are needing emergency support, SANITI may be able to assist you. To find out what SANITI is able to help with contact us or pop by the office.
EMERGENCY HARDSHIP GRANT
The SANITI Hardship Grants scheme was set up to assist students in emergency hardship.
The grant can contribute to an essential bill (power, rent etc) you have received and do not have the means to pay due to unexpected circumstances. SANITI understands that unforeseen things happen, contact the team to see how we can support you.
YOUR HARDSHIP SITUATION OR THE BILLS THAT YOU NEED TO PAY MUST BE:
- Short term
- Impact your ability to continue your studies
UNDER THE GRANT, WE DO NOT PAY FOR ITEMS LIKE:
- Parking tickets & fines
- Course fees
- Membership fees (Gyms/ Clubs)
- Domestic & international flights
- You have not already accessed the hardship fund within the current year
- You must be employed or seeking employment where appropriate
To apply please contact us or pop into the SANITI office.